testo 191-T2 - HACCP temperature data logger with long, rigid probe
Special Price 0.00
Certified by HACCP International, the testo 191-T2 temperature data logger is ideal for efficient temperature monitoring of pasteurization and sterilization processes. The testo 191-T2 data logger is designed for food production and is fitted with a long, rigid temperature probe. This means it can also be used for measurement in bottles or food cans.
High-precision temperature monitoring with long, rigid probe
Durable, robust, reliably tight, even after changing the battery
Changing the battery takes just seconds, saving time and increasing efficiency
Simultaneous programming and readout of several HACCP data loggers via the multifunction case
Pasteurization and sterilization are key processes in food production when it comes to increasing the shelf life of foods. These processes place extremely high demands on the measuring technology used.
Our reliable and robust HACCP temperature data logger supports you in monitoring these processes efficiently.
This is what the testo 191-T2 HACCP temperature data logger offers
- High-precision: precise HACCP data logger with long, rigid temperature probe (length 115 mm, Ø 3 mm), reading memory of 60,000 readings
- Slim design and long, rigid probe: with a diameter of 20 mm, the loggers are ideal for use in tight objects or cramped conditions – e.g. in bottles and cans
- Robust and durable: high-quality materials and innovative construction make the HACCP data logger particularly robust and durable. Thanks to hermetically sealed measuring technology in a separate stainless steel housing, the HACCP data logger impresses due to its reliability and maximum robustness
- Battery change in seconds: the practical thread enables the battery to be screwed onto the HACCP data logger and changed intuitively and securely without using any tools
- Reliably tight: the HACCP data logger remains 100% tight even after the batteries are changed. The battery housing is coated in highly temperature-proof polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Flexible height: the size of the HACCP data logger can vary with two different types of battery. The small battery makes the logger's dimensions particularly compact. The larger battery (included in the scope of delivery) is suitable for measurements at low temperatures, for example in freezer systems
Programming, readout and analysis of the data logger
Very practical to use: in addition to being used for storage, the multifunction case (available in two different sizes) can also be used for parallel programming and readout of up to 8 data loggers simultaneously. This means you do not need any additional readout unit and you also save time.
With the specially developed testo 191 professional software (please order separately) you can program and read out the data logger, as well as analyzing the measurement data, on the PC. The clear software structure guides you intuitively through the process step by step. During input, it provides help at critical points through warnings. The software thus enables even inexperienced users to carry out the measurement process easily.
1 x testo 191-T2 HACCP data logger, including battery large, distance adapter long for testo 191 programming and readout unit, calibration protocol and instruction manual.
|Temperature - Pt1000|
|Measuring range||-50 to +140 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.2 °C (-50 to -40 °C)
±0.1 °C (-40 to +140 °C)
|Reaction time||t90 = 6 s|
|General Technical Data|
||20 x 59 (ø x height)|
|Operating temperature||-50 to +140 °C|
|Product-/housing material||Stainless steel, PEEK plastic|
|Length probe shaft||115 mm|
|Diameter probe shaft||3 mm|
|Measuring rate||1 s to 24 h|
|Battery type||1/2 AA lithium|
|Battery life||2,500 operating hours (measuring cycle 10 sec at +121 °C)|
||60,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50 °C|