testo 190-T4 - CFR temperature data logger with two long, flexible probes
Special Price 0.00
Designed for the pharmaceutical industry, the testo 190-T4 CFR temperature data logger for sterilization and freeze-drying processes has two long, flexible probes which also enable you to measure in corners. It is particularly suitable for monitoring the temperature in autoclaves, containers, liquids or on surfaces, for example on plates in freeze-drying systems.
Two long, flexible probes for precise temperature measurement in sterilization and freeze-drying applications and for determining the acclimatization time between core and outer temperature
Durable, robust, reliably tight, even after changing the battery
Changing the battery takes just seconds, saving time and increasing efficiency
Simultaneous configuration and readout of several CFR data loggers via the multifunction case
The qualification and validation of sterilization and freeze-drying processes is subject to high requirements and is a key element of quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our reliable and robust CFR temperature data logger supports you in meeting these requirements efficiently.
This is what the 190-T4 CFR temperature data logger offers
- High-precision: precise CFR data logger with two long, flexible probes (length 775 mm, Ø 1.5 mm), reading memory of 30,000 readings per channel
- Two long, flexible probes: ideal for sterilization applications, measuring surface temperature in freeze-drying systems and determining the acclimatization time between core and outer temperatures. In combination with the freeze dryer probe holder (please order separately), the surface temperature of freeze-drying systems can be accurately measured
- Slim design: with a diameter of 20 mm, the loggers are ideal for use in tight objects or cramped conditions
- Robust and durable: high-quality materials and innovative construction make the CFR data logger particularly robust and durable. Thanks to hermetically sealed measuring technology in a separate stainless steel housing, the CFR data logger impresses due to its reliability and maximum robustness
- Battery change in seconds: the practical thread enables the battery to be screwed onto the CFR data logger and changed intuitively and securely without using any tools
- Reliably tight: the CFR data logger remains 100% tight even after the batteries are changed. The battery housing is coated in highly temperature-proof polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Flexible height: the size of the CFR data logger can vary with two different types of battery. The small battery makes the logger's dimensions particularly compact. The larger battery (included in the scope of delivery) is suitable for measurements at low temperatures, for example in freezer systems
Programming, readout and analysis of the data logger
Very practical to use: in addition to being used for storage, the multifunction case can also be used for parallel programming and readout of up to 8 data loggers simultaneously. This means you do not need any additional readout unit and you also save time.
With the specially developed 21 CFR Part 11-compliant testo 190 CFR software (please order separately) you can program and read out the data logger, as well as analyzing the measurement data, on the PC. The clear software structure guides you intuitively through the process step by step. During input, it provides help at critical points through warnings. The software thus enables even inexperienced users to carry out the measurement process easily.
1 x testo 190-T4 CFR data logger, including battery large, distance adapter for testo 190 programming and readout unit, thread extension, calibration protocol and instruction manual.
|Temperature - Pt1000|
|Measuring range||-50 to +140 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.2 °C (-50 to -40 °C)
±0.1 °C (-40 to 140 °C)
|Reaction time||t90 = 6 s|
|General Technical Data|
||20 x 63 (ø x height)|
|Operating temperature||-50 to +140 °C|
|Product-/housing material||Stainless steel, PEEK plastic|
|Length probe shaft||775 mm|
|Length probe shaft tip||25 mm|
|Diameter probe shaft||1.5 mm|
|Diameter probe shaft tip||3 mm|
|Measuring rate||1 s to 24 h|
|Battery type||1/2 AA lithium|
|Battery life||2,500 operating hours (measuring cycle 10 sec at +121 °C)|
||30,000 measurement values / channel|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50 °C|