testo 845 - Infrared temperature measuring instrument
Special Price 72794.00
Measuring surface temperatures precisely with really small diameters at short and long distances? No problem with the testo 845 infrared thermometer. Switchable optics for far-field and near-field measurement (close-focus) makes this possible.
- Switchable optics for far-field (75:1) and close-focus (1 mm, distance 70 mm) measurements
- Instrument memory for 90 measurement protocols
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit values exceeded
- Additional measurements can be carried out by attaching the temperature probe
The temperature measuring instrument has cross laser marking and switchable optics for far-field and close-focus measurement. The infrared thermometer is therefore ideally suited for non-contact measurement of surface temperatures, both at short and long distances.
Areas of application for the testo 845 infrared thermometer
- Detection of excessively high temperatures on switching cabinets
- Temperature measurement on refrigeration units
- Checking and recording temperature values on generators and drives
- Temperature checks on running rubber tyres
- Temperature measurement on plastics in the drying process
Applications for building services / air conditioning technology:
- Checking the temperature on ventilation ducts
- Determining heat profiles and thermal insulation in buildings
- Location of cold bridges and insulation weak points
Applications in heating engineering:
- Surface measurement on radiators, painted heating pipes
- Measurement of floor coverings to locate heating pipes
The advantages of the testo 845 infrared temperature measuring instrument
The testo 845 infrared temperature measuring instrument enables you to measure surface temperatures reliably and quickly – thanks to a reference accuracy of ± 0.75°C and fast measuring technology with 100 ms scanning.
Far-field measurement means that surface temperatures can be measured very precisely at a great distance from the measurement object. At a distance of 1.2 m from the measurement object, the measuring spot diameter is only 16 mm. Bright cross-laser marking is used to indicate the real measuring spot.
For measurements a short distance from the measurement object, the close-focus optics provide a measuring spot diameter of only 1 mm at a distance of 70 mm. In the process, two laser points mark the measuring spot. In order to switch from far-field to near-field (close-focus) measurements, simply move the slide switch on the infrared temperature measuring instrument to the appropriate position.
As an option, you can carry out additional measurements, such as determining the emission level, via attached temperature probes (the probe socket is located underneath the handle) for an even more accurate measurement result.
testo 845 infrared temperature measuring instrument, including case, calibration protocol, batteries, USB data cable and PC software.
|Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)|
|Measuring range||-35 to +950 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.75 °C (-35 to +75 °C) ±1 % of mv (+75.1 to +950 °C)|
|Temperature - Infrared|
|Measuring range||-35 to +950 °C|
|Accuracy||±2.5 °C (-35 to -20.1 °C) ±1.5 °C (-20 to +19.9 °C) ±0.75 °C (+20 to +99.9 °C) ±0.75 % of mv (+100 to +950 °C)|
|Infrared resolution||0.1 °C|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||155 x 58 x 195 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Housing||black/gray, metal screen|
|Measuring rate||t95: 150 ms; Scanning Max/Min/Alarm: 100ms|
|Optical resolution far field||75:1 16 mm @ 1200 mm (90%)|
|Optical resolution close focus||1 mm @ 70 mm (90%)|
|Battery type||2 AA|
|Battery life||25 h (without laser), 10 h (with laser without light), 5 h (with laser and 50% light)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|