testo 826-T2 - Infrared Thermometer For Food
Special Price 9889.94
Regular Price: 12083.00
Food temperature measurements are mandatory for ensuring the quality of food stuffs in incoming Goods and in food production. Use the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of your products and goods pallets in a non-destructive manner, all in a matter of seconds.
Product quality assurance is essential in food
production and processing. Food temperature measurement is an integral part of
food quality control. With our testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer, food
temperature measurements can be carried out quickly and easily by managers in
supermarkets and in the food industry, as well as butchers and bakers.
- the infrared thermometer is HACCP-compliant and, in conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, certified according to EN 13485. This makes it particularly suitable for food quality control
- with 2 measurements per second, the surface temperature of your goods is scanned quickly and in a non-contact, non-destructive manner, at a resolution of 0.1 °C
- up to two alarm limit values can be input into the infrared thermometer. This offers you the advantage of not constantly having to look at the display when measuring the temperature of goods pallets. A visual and acoustic alarm signal warns you as soon as upper or lower limit values are exceeded
- the min./max. display shows the highest and lowest temperature values from the last measurement. Therefore you can monitor your goods reliably. You can keep the last measured temperature values on the display by using the hold button
- use the 1-point laser to mark the centre of the measurement object. The 6:1 optics are particularly suitable for non-contact IR measurement at shorter to medium distances
- with the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer you also get the practical protective case TopSafe. The protective case is robust, waterproof in compliance with protection class IP67 and can be cleaned in the dishwasher if necessary. The wall/belt holder enables the infrared thermometer to be stored securely
Penetration Infrared thermometer testo 826-T4, It offers the same advantages as the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer and also has a permanently attached penetration probe for measuring the temperature in the goods. The penetration probe offers you complete assurance about the core temperature (e.g. in yoghurts or meat), if prescribed temperature limit values for goods are exceeded during the infrared measurement.
testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer, including protective case TopSafe, wall/belt holder and batteries.
|Temperature - Infrared|
|General technical data|