Shock Indicator Labels 25g Yellow
Special Price 257
Regular Price: 269.00
Highly visible Shock Indicator Labels indicate when an impact occurs that can potentially damage products in the transportation chain.
· Highly visible labels that alert carriers to handle with care
• Reduces incidents of damage
• When used with alert labels, a Shock Indicator Label reduces the incidence of dam damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
• Detects impacts from all directions
• Helps confirm the effectiveness of packaging
• Can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
• A visual reminder to handle a package with care as carriers know the package is being monitored.
• Labels are tamperproof and turn red when an excessive impact occurs.
Yellow: 25g at 50msec.
Placement: 0.3 - 0.6 m from floor. On large or palletized shipments, use two labels, place on opposite sides of carton diagonally.
• Heavy Furniture
• Items weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg)