testo 174 T - Mini temperature data logger
Special Price 4290.00
The mini temperature data logger testo 174T is ideal for continuous monitoring of storage temperature, for example of food or pharmaceutical products. It is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores.
- Measurement data memory for 16,000 temperature readings, approx. 500 days of battery life
- High data integrity, even with an empty battery
- Waterproof according to IP 65, HACCP-compliant and certified according to EN 12830
- Data analysis: three possible software versions to choose from, basic software available as a free download
If case of food and pharmaceutical products, the storage temperature of the goods should not exceed specific limit values under any circumstances. Testo 174T mini temperature data logger helps you comply with the specified temperature ranges. It records the temperature values reliably and thus ensures uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation.
This is what the testo174T mini temperature data logger offers
You can save up to 16,000 readings with testo 174T mini temperature data logger securely. Because measurement data you have saved will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced. This means a high level of data security is guaranteed. You can easily and quickly read the current temperature measuring value on its large display, along with any possible violations of limit values. The integrated NTC sensor stands for a high level of accuracy. Its large measuring range, from -30 to +70 °C, and its compact design make testo 174T temperature data logger a competent support for virtually every kind of temperature recording.
Testo174T mini temperature data logger meets the requirements of EN 12830 and is
HACCP-compliant, as well as having international HACCP certification, which means it is ideally suited for measurements in the food industry (e.g. for storage temperature measurement). Particularly practical: the data logger has water spray and jet protection according to IP 65. This enables it to be left in the measuring location even when warehouses are being cleaned. The temperature data logger is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores, because it can be used at temperatures down to -30 °C.
Programming and analysis with the mini temperature data logger
You can choose between three software versions for programming and reading your data logger and for analyzing the measurement data on the PC:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – for fast programming of the mini temperature data logger and easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – can also be ordered as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of temperature readings
- ComSoftCFR 21 Part 11 software – can also be ordered as an option – the best solution for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
You need a USB interface for programming and reading the mini temperature data logger.
Testo 174T mini temperature data logger, including wall bracket, batteries (2 x CR 2032 lithium) and calibration protocol.
|General Technical Data|
||60 x 38 x 18.5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-30 to 70 °C|
|Standards||EU-guideline 2014/30/EU; 2011/65/EU|
|Measuring rate||1 min - 24 h|
|Battery type||2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)|
|Battery life||500 days (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)|
|Memory||16,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-30 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-30 to +70 °C)|