At the core of the innovative testo 330i flue gas analyzer is the measuring technology of the preceding model testo 330 LL, which has been proven in practice a thousand times over. The outstanding technical features of this flue gas analyzer, such as its user-replaceable long-life sensors, integrated draught and gas zeroing or CO/fresh air dilution have been combined with a revolutionary new method of operation.
The first remote-controlled flue gas analyzer
Operation of the testo 330i flue gas analyzer and the display of readings are implemented wirelessly via the testo 330i App on your smartphone or tablet. Therefore, when making adjustments to the system, you always have the readings to hand. In the App you can also enter customer data, make adjustments to the measuring instrument settings and add comments or photos to measurement protocols on site and send them to the customer or your office via e-mail. If you need the results of your work on paper – no problem: The advanced set also includes a Bluetooth printer with a mains unit.
Requirement: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.3 or newer. Mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Further advantages of the testo 330i flue gas analyzer
- User-replaceable long-life sensors with a service life of up to 6 years. This saves at least one sensor replacement over the instrument's typical useful life
- H2-compensated CO measuring cell. The testo 330i is therefore also approved for the official acceptance testing of heating systems
- TÜV-tested according to 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without removing the probe. The probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- Fresh air dilution upon exceeding a CO threshold value up to 30,000 ppm
Flue gas analyzer set with practical accessories
The testo 330i flue gas analyzer advanced set includes the following probes:
- Modular flue gas sampling probe (probe length: 180 mm) with 65 cm long, extra-flexible hose
- Combustion air temperature probe (probe length: 190 mm)
The patent-pending testoFix probe holder is included in the set, enabling you to quickly and easily attach the probes securely to the flue gas duct. This global innovation also serves as a fall-proof suspension system for the testo 330i flue gas analyzer.
A mains unit for the measuring instrument, the testo 330i Bluetooth/IRDA printer with mains unit and a robust case for the measuring instrument and accessories complete this set.
• testo 330i flue gas analyzer with H2-compensated CO sensor (0632 3000 51)
• Modular flue gas probe with hose, 650 mm (0600 9780)
• Combustion air temperature probe, 190 mm (0600 9787)
• International mains unit (0554 1096)
• testoFix probe holder for probes with a diameter of 8 mm (0554 3006)
• testo 330i BLUETOOTH®/IRDA printer (0554 0621)
• Instrument case for testo 330i, probes and accessories (dimensions: 520 × 130 × 400 mm, W × H × D) (0516 3302)