testo 176 H1 - Temperature and humidity data logger with clear display
Special Price 280.01
Regular Price: 285.00
The 4-channel data logger testo 176 H1 allows the monitoring of temperature and humidity in warehouses and buildings. With the testo 176 H1, you can examine whether mould in a house or apartment has been caused by insufficient ventilation or by building damage.
This meter uses a sensor to start up.
- Continuous measurement and documentation of temperature, relative humidity and dewpoint
- Record up to two humidity and temperature values simultaneously with optionally connectable probes
- Ideal for long-term measurement: large memory for up to 2 million measurement values, 8 years battery life
- Different software available for data evaluation on PC
Are the prescribed humidity and temperature values in warehouses and buildings being adhered to? Is mould in the apartment the result of insufficient ventilation, or caused by building damage? With the data logger for temperature and humidity - testo 176 H1, you can find this out.
Upto two temperature and/or temperature/humidity probes can be connected to the 4-channel data logger testo 176 H1 and positioned in the room according to the individual requirements. A wide selection of probes is available to you for this purpose.
The lock included in delivery protects your temperature and humidity loggers from unauthorized access.Security and convenience at all levels
The testo 176 H1 data logger for temperature and humidity guarantees high data security and reliable measurement results on the basis of modern measurement technology.
In addition to the current temperature and humidity values, the data logger testo 176 H1 also shows the dewpoint in the display (when a temperature/humidity probe is connected). You can read programmed limit values, min. and max. values, limit value violations as well as the remaining battery life easily from the large display. It is therefore not necessary to read out the temperature and humidity logger to a PC in order to gain a quick overview.
Thanks to the large memory for 2 million measurement values, and the battery lifetime of up to 8 years, you can read out the data much less often, even at a shorter measurement intervals. The standard battery (AA) can be easily exchanged at any time by the user.
For the programming and readout of the data logger for temperature and humidity, as well as for the analysis of the measurement data on a PC, three software versions are available.- ComSoft Basic software – available for free download – allows fast programming of the data logger as well as easy data analysis.
- ComSoft Professional software– optionally available – offers you different possibilities for the detailed analysis of temperature and humidity values
- ComSoftCFR 21 Part 11 software– optionally available – optimum for the special requirements of the pharmaceutical sector according to CFR 21 Part 11
To program the temperature and humidity data logger, you require a USB cable which is not included in delivery. Transfer of the saved measurement data from the data logger to a PC takes place by USB cable or SD card – you can order both as optional accessories along with your testo 176 H1.Application areas for the temperature and humidity data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of building climate
- Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
- Mould in an apartment: With the temperature and humidity data logger, you can find out whether moisture and mould on ceilings and walls are the consequence of building damage or a sign of incorrect ventilation behaviour.
Click on "Applications" to find out more.
4-channel data logger for temperature and humidity testo 176 H1 with external probe connections (NTC/capacitive humidity sensor), including wall bracket, battery and calibration protocol.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C) ±0.4 °C (Remaining Range)|
|Humidity - Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||dependent on selected probe|
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous applications in high humidity (>80 %RH at ?30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years at 15 min. meas. rate|
|Memory||2,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|