testo 174 H - Temperature and humidity mini data logger
Special Price 7920.00
Compact, accurate, reliable: the testo 174H mini data logger measures and logs the air temperature and relative humidity in storage rooms and offices continuoulsy without interruption.
- Memory for up to 16,000 temperature and humidity measurements
- Long life humidity sensor for reliable and accurate measurements
- Easy data transfer via USB cable, practical data analysis and logging on PC
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
The testo 174 H mini data logger allows you to monitor temperature and humidity sensitive goods– including foods, archives or metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust – or carry out discreet humidity checks in buildings.
The mini data logger has built-in long life sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for upto 16,000 measurements and an easy-to-read display that shows the current reading as well as any breached thresholds.
The standard batteries (2x CR 2032) included with the logger can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing the Temperature and Humidity Mini Data Logger - testo 174 H
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out this mini data logger or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic– included – allows you to program the logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional– optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part11– optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
testo 174H temperature and humidity mini data logger, wall bracket, 2 x CR 2032 lithium batteries, calibration protocol.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)|
|Humidity - Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH) at +25 °C
±0.03 %RH/K ±1 Digit
|General Technical Data|
||60 x 38 x 18.5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Standards||2011/65/EU; EU-guideline 2014/30/EU|
|Measuring rate||1 min - 24 h|
|Battery type||2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)|
|Battery life||1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)|
|Memory||16,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|