Shock Watch 2 Impact Indicators
Special Price 0.00
Shock Watch® 2 impact indicators are single-use, go/no-go devices that determine if fragile products have been dropped during transit or in storage. The indicators are field-armable, tamperproof devices that turn bright red when an impact beyond a specific threshold has occurred.
Each ShockWatch® 2 has a unique identifier to support traceability.
Shock Watch® 2 impact indicators alert everyone that your shipment should be handled with care and that it is being monitored for mishandling. Our impact indicators have been shown to reduce damage by 40-60%.
• Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
• Reduces mishandling through awareness
• Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
• Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
• Confirms effectiveness of packaging
• Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
• Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
|Sensitivity Range - 5G, 10G, 15G, 25G, 37G, 50G, 75G|
|Duration - 0.5 - 50 ms|
|Tolerance - ±15%|
|Operating Temperatures - -13°F to 176°F|
|Shelf Life - 2 years when stored at standard temperature and pressure (68°F, 1 ATM)|
|Size - 1.69 in x 1.69 in x 0.25 in|
Shock Watch 2