testo 350 - Control Unit for exhaust gas analyzer
Special Price 0.00
Testo 350 Control Unit is a rugged, easy-to-use exhaust gas analyzer designed to meet the highest demands when it comes to carrying out precise industrial emission measurements and providing proper data administration. The Control Unit complements the testo 350 Analysis Box (separate product) for emission measurements.
- User-friendly application-specific menu guide
- testo 350 Analysis Box can be remote controlled by the Control Unit even if not positioned at measurement site
- Internal memory for receiving measurement data from the Analysis Box
- Large graphic colour display, robust, industrial-type housing
Ideal for professional exhaust gas analysis and industrial emission measurement. The testo 350 exhaust gas analyzer is a rugged piece of kit designed to meet the demands of a variety of different measuring and analysis applications. It is also well suited for complex data compilation.testo 350 exhaust gas analyzer is made up of two separate units:
- testo 350 Control Unit is used to monitor emission measurement. It has a clearly structured graphic display and is especially easy to use. There are four different applications in the menu to choose from: burner, gas turbine, motors and user-defined applications. The instructions on the display guide you through the measurement and make the steps leading up to the start of the measurement easier. This saves both time and hassle. The Control Unit can also be used to remote control the Analysis Box when it is not positioned at the exhaust gas pipe or measurement site. This is especially advisable when carrying out work on larger systems.
- testo 350 Analysis Box (separate product) contains the sensor system and the electronics that are needed to perform emission measurement. The Analysis Box comes standard equipped with an O2 gas sensor. You will, however, need to connect at least one more sensor (max. zix) to operate the box. Optional sensors include gas sensors for CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S and CxHy.
The increased measuring range allows you to carry out unlimited measurements even when gas concentrations are high. The increased measurement range (thinning) is automatically activated when gas concentrations are unexpectedly high. The measuring range of a selected sensor can be increased by a certain factor. An opening on the underside of the analyzer gives you access to all the relevant service and wearing parts, i.e. pumps and filters, which can easily be cleaned or replaced. The testo 350 also has numerous diagnosis functions with easy-to-understand readings and information. The exhaust gas analyzer constantly displays the current reading.
The Analysis Box can be controlled by the Control Unit. It can, however, also be operated directly via USB, Bluetooth® 2.0 or CANCase from a PC or notebook. After the Analysis Box has been programmed, it can carry out measurements independently and save the results. It can also transfer the data directly to the Control Unit.Industrial emission measurement with testo 350 Exhaust Gas Analyzer
Testo 350 exhaust gas analyzer has been specially designed for carrying out industrial emission measurement in the field. In the tab “Applications” you will find out more about:- Emission measurement on industrial engines
- Emission measurement on burners
- Emission measurement on gas turbines
- Emission measurement on thermo processes
testo 350 Control Unit, rechargeable battery, data memory, USB interface, testo data bus port
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||88 x 38 x 220 mm|
|Operating temperature||-5 to +45 °C|
|Battery type||lithium batteries|
|Battery life||5 h (without wireless connection)|
|Display size||240 x 320 pixels|
|Display function||Colour graphic display|
|Maximum||2 MB (250,000 meas. values)|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50 °C|