testo 106 kit - Food probe thermometer set
Special Price 5346.00
The testo 106 food probe thermometer set consists of testo 106 food thermometer along with useful accessories including a waterproof case and clip!
- Ideal for measuring the core temperature of food: HACCP compliant and EN 13485 certified when used with the TopSafe protective case
- Further benefits which the TopSafe protective case has to offer: waterproof and dirt resistant, IP67 rated, dishwasher proof
- Visual and audible alarm that warns when thresholds are exceeded
- Further benefits which the kit has to offer: you have all the accessories you need, i.e. clip and sensor protective cap for safe storage
The testo 106 food probe thermometer is ideal for measuring the core temperature of food quickly and reliably is now available as a kit together with a protective case that ensures that your thermometer complies with EN 13485 and that it is splash water proof and protected against dirt ingress. In addition, there’s also a clip for safe and easy storage (i.e. secured to a wall or attached to your belt).
The testo 106 food probe thermometer set– the benefitsThe testo 106 HACCP compliant food probe thermometer is ideal for carrying out quick core temperature checks of different types of food.
- Extremely fast results –up to two temperature measurements per second!
- Visual and audible alarm: LED lights up, alarm sounds
- Slim, rugged measuring tip that leaves hardly visible puncture marks
- Auto hold: automatic final recognition value
Practical accessories – advantage you
TopSafe protective case:- Dishwasherproof
- Waterproof and dirt resistant
- IP67 rated
- Complies with EN 13485 when used with the protective case
Clip with sensor protective cap:- Protects the measuring tip against damage –and the user against injury
- Clip for securing thermometer to a wall or belt
- Ideal for safestorage
testo 106 food probe thermometer, batteries, TopSafe protective case, clip with sensor protective cap, user guide, calibration protocol.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-50 to +275 °C|
|Accuracy||±1 % of mv (+100 to +275 °C) ±0.5 °C (-30 to +99.9 °C) ±1.0 °C (-50 to -30.10 °C)|
|Reaction time||t99 = 10 s (Measured in moving liquid)|
|Measuring rate||0.5 s|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||215 x 34 x 19 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Protection class||IP67 with TopSafe|
|Length probe shaft||55 mm|
|Length probe shaft tip||15 mm|
|Diameter probe shaft||3 mm|
|Diameter probe shaft tip||2.2 mm|
|Battery type||3V button cell (CR 2032)|
|Battery life||350 h|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|